GST Tip – 116

Under GST, a non-resident taxable person i.e a foreign person how is not having any fixed place of business in India has to obtain registration for the period of his business tenure in India, either in the capacity of principal or agent and file returns accordingly for the business transactions carried during that period i.e for inward / outward supply of goods and services and pay GST on it accordingly.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s