As per Circular No. 33/07/2018-GST dated 23rd Feb 2018, the taxpayer will not utilize the CENVAT Credit in the Electronic Credit Ledger for the amount carried forward on the amount which is pending with the department as on 1st July 2017.
As per Notification No 7 – Central Tax, Last date for filing of GSTR – 6 i.e by Input Service Distributor for the period July 2017 to February 2018 is 31st March 2018
As per Notification No 7 – Central Tax, the late for the filing of GSTR – 6 is Rs 25 per day.
About The Event
India-gst.in is coming up with a series of sessions on latest changes in GST and as part of it, the first session is being held in Hyderabad on 7th March 2018. Eminent speakers are being invited to address the sessions.
It will be useful to executives, professionals and key decision makers in the organization as the topics covered are of primary importance under GST like E-waybills, Refunds and Anti-profiteering provisions in GST.
Session – 1 E-waybill by MR. ROHIT KUMAR SINGH, Indirect Tax Consultant
E-waybills for an interstate movement of goods above Rs 50,000 under GST using the central portal. Topics to be covered are
- Introduction of e-Way Bill
- Why is e-Way bill required
- When should e-Way Bill be issued?
- Cases when e-Way bill is Not Required
- Who should Generate an e-Way bill
- States that have Notified e-Way Bill
- Processes involved in generation of web-based e-Way Bill
- Practical demo of E Way Bill generation – Thru excel tool
- Validity of e-Way Bill
- Documents required to generate e-Way Bill
- Enabling the various modes of the e-Way Bill generation
- Physical check on e-Way bill
— Lunch Break —
Session II – Refunds by CMA Bhogavallli Mallikarjuna Gupta, Founder India-gst.in
- Refunds – Law and documentation
- Refund on excess balance in electronic credit ledger
- Refund on export of goods and services with payment of IGST
- Refund on export of goods and services without payment of IGST
- Refund on deemed exports
- Refund on supplies to SEZ – with/without payment of duties
Session III – Anti Profiteering by CMA Bhogavallli Mallikarjuna Gupta, Founder India-gst.in
- Anti-Profiteering Meaning
- Documents to be verified
The venue will be announced shortly as our logistics partners are working on it to provide the best experience.
CMA Bhogavalli Mallikarguna Gupta
Advisor, Speaker, and Author on Indian GST
Founder and Chief Editor of http://www.india-gst.in
Director – Business Advisory Services, Procode Softech Pvt Ltd
Resource Person – ICAI Taxation
Special Invitee – GST and Customs Committee at FTAPCCI
National Advisory and Governing Body member at MSME World
As per Notification No 6 – Central Tax, the late for the filing of GSTR – 5A is Rs 25 per day in case of regular returns and in case of Nil returns is Rs 10 per Day.
As per Notification No 5 – Central Tax, the late for the filing of GSTR – 5 is Rs 25 per day in case of regular returns and in case of Nil returns is Rs 10 per Day.
As per Notification No 4 – Central Tax, the late for the filing of GSTR – 1 is Rs 25 per day in case of regular returns and in case of Nil returns is Rs 10 per Day.