GSTR – 3B has to be filed by 20th Aug 2017 for the month of July transaction with GST. Following are the key points
- Every tax payers under GST except registered under composition has to file this return.
- Data entered in GSTR – 3B will be reconciled with the GSTR – 2 and GSTR – 2 to e filed subsequently
- Taxpayers have to discharge the liability of GST only by payment and existing ITC cannot be utilized, stress on cash flows.
- While entering data in GSTR – 3B, complete the returns of GSTR – 1, so that there will be minimal reconciliation issues
- No offline utility, return has to be filed online only